Waow you went to Cap Haitian. Did you visit the citadelle and...
Waow you went to Cap Haitian.
Did you visit the citadelle and labady?
Thank you for your words of encouragements.How is your school going.
It's been a while sincs I have not been to cap Haitian.
Port au Prince is the capital.
A lot of the people from a lot of the villages moved here to flee poverty.
And the city was not build for all those people.
The situation is very difficult.
A lot of kids on the streets.
Yu are married?
That's great and how many kids do you have. I have a daughter and she is 5 months old. I' m a single mother.
and it's hard but with the help of my Lord I know I m going to make it. I know it was the right thing to do to keep it.
Anyways may God bless you and your family.
Hello, Ingrid. Thank you for writing. My wife and I...
Interested in communicating with Haitians
I am very interesting in communicating with Haitian Christians. I am a white American who has does some missionary...
Direct replies to this message:
Hello, are you Ingrid? Yes, married 48 years with two...Return to Message List
Haiti Bible Study / Etude Biblique Forum
- I truly think there is a secret dress code within tha...
- important truth 4 haitians
- San manti voodoo se yon religion satan.pa bliye ke...
- You can go for God is nothing, another way you can go...
- God bless you, Yolify. I do not know much about the...
- there's no such thing...bondie paka mouri kelke swa...
- CHAMBRE A LOUER DANS UNE MAISON PRIVEE
- I don't think it is a requirement to always dress up...
- Can you tell me so that I can no? lbinx at yahoo.com
- Don't do it. Represent yourself in style for the Lord.